About Me

My photo
I am a licensed Aesthetician/Make Up Artist. I have been doing make up and skin care professionally since 2005. I have a passion for helping people be their most beautiful through teaching them proper skin care and make up techniques!! Makeupbyjesika@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

well... its been a while!!!

Sorry people!!!

I know it has been a good while since my last post!  Ater my last surgery I didnt really want to put make up on my eyes cuz of the scars and such... BUT... I have gotten over that and have been doin some great looks with my favorite eye shadows! Most of my pix are up on facebook, so you can see them there until i get them up loaded on here!

Do any of you have any questions or looks that you would like to try but dont know how to? Are you afraid of any color? Are you tired of the same look day in and day out? Let me know and I will do a post just for you!

Now that summer is over its time to really start caring for  dry winter skin!!! What products are you using?  Let me know if you have any questions! I have lots of answers and ideas!!!

Well take care ladies!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment